We are here to help you
At Monard Law you will find specialists in many fields of law. They work closely together across all domains because a case is not limited to one discipline.
Lawyers in this practice group provide advice and assistance to corporations in the following areas:
- choice of corporate form;
- drafting and finalising of corporate bylaws;
- drafting of shareholder agreements;
- corporate governance;
- interests of (minority) shareholders;
- disputes between shareholders;
- liability of directors and management;
- (control of) annual statement of accounts;
- capital increase and capital reduction;
- issue of shares, warrants, and bonds;
- distribution of dividends;
- associations and foundations.
Restructuring and Joint Ventures
- mergers, splits;
- contribution/transfer of all assets/business line;
- conversion, dissolution, liquidation;
- family succession;
- joint ventures.